Reflex Elite would like to congratulate a number of our employees from the fabrication team who have recently been awarded with certification for their National Vocational Qualifications (NVQ).The individual and combined effort that went into the qualification process was clear to see and all their hard work has most definitely paid off with certificates achieved in;
• Intermediate level apprenticeship in fabrication of glass supporting structures
• GQA level 2 certificate in glass related operations
• GQA level 2 NVQ certificate in fabrication of glass supporting structures
• OCR Functional skills in Maths at Level 1
• OCR Functional Skills in English at Level 1
The skills and proficiency of the Reflex team were put to the test with regular on-site assessments and examinations that took place over a 12-month period. NVQs are based on national occupational standards and cover all the main aspects of an occupation, including current best practice, the ability to adapt to future requirements and the knowledge and understanding that underpin competent performance.
We are extremely proud of the dedication shown by the Reflex team to secure their various NVQ certificates and we hope you join us in giving them a well-deserved pat on the back!